Submit an abstract
Please read the information below carefully before submitting an abstract, as it covers details and guidelines about the submission process of abstracts for the Journées d'Automne.
The submission form is located at the bottom of this page.
- Language: the abstract must be written in French or in English.
- Deadline: all abstracts must be submitted no later than September 6th 2020.
- Sending: online only, on the website of the BSGG.
- Publication: all accepted abstracts fulfilling the criteria will be published in an indexed journal if possible.
- Topic: abstracts must be submitted per topic and only one topic can be chosen per abstract, as per:
- Functional – locomotor;
- Innovative care (models).
- Results: you will be notified of the acceptance/refusal of your abstract, its format and date by email by September 30th 2020.
Only junior first authors are considered for the BSGG price for best oral presentation and poster of the Journées d’Automne.
A junior author must:
- Be 35 years old or under;
- Be registered at the congress;
- Be the first author of the submitted abstract;
- Be tresent for presentation of their work at the Journées d’Automne;
- Have never received a price/award of the BSGG.
The first author of an abstract selected for oral presentation will present his/her work in the Thursday afternoon or Friday session of the Journées d’Automne.
Authors of abstracts accepted for poster presentation present their work during the poster session of the Journées d’Automne.
→ See also: about the « Grant College for Quality project »
Abstract title : limited to 150 characters max, including spaces.
Abstract body :
- Limited to 250 words;
- Will contain: purpose of the study, methods, results and conclusion;
- Will not contain: abbreviations, tables, graphs or bibliography.