Full Or Associate Professor, Head Physician, Head Of An Unit Within The Geriatric And Geriatric Rehabilitation Service
The Faculty of Biology and Medicine (FBM) of the University of Lausanne and the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV) are inviting applications for a position of
FULL OR ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, HEAD PHYSICIAN, HEAD OF AN UNIT WITHIN THE GERIATRIC AND GERIATRIC REHABILITATION SERVICE
To be agreed
- Specialist in General Internal Medicine FMH (or equivalent) with a specialization in geriatrics (required)
- Experience as a Senior Physician in an academic area
- Experience in academic teaching at a pre- and post-graduated level
- Interest and skills in medical education
- Experience in supervising academic work (thesis, master, etc.)
- Strong experience in a clinical Unit/Service management
- Autonomy in conducting scientific research project in the geriatric area
- Strong personality, determined, motivated, organized with an enterprising mind, and endowed with excellent relations skills
Applications must be formulated in English and should include the motivation letter, the curriculum vitae, the list of publications with a copy of the five most relevant ones, the list of external funding obtained, a brief description of the research program and of teaching experience and a copy of diplomas.
They should be submitted online to https://wwwfbm.unil.ch/releve/application/ as a single PDF file.
Prof. Christophe Bula (firstname.lastname@example.org), Head of Service