Submitting an abstract
Please read the information below carefully before submitting an abstract, as it covers details and guidelines about the submission process.
- Language: the abstract must be written in Dutch or English
- Deadline: all abstracts must be received no later than November 23rd 2018
- Submission: online only, on this very website
- Publication: all accepted abstracts fulfilling the criteria will be published in « Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie »
- Results: will be mailed by December 14th 2018
- Topic: an abstract must be linked to a topic and only 1 topic can be chosen per abstract. The available topics are:
- Functional – locomotor
Should not include degree acronyms.
The first author of an abstract selected for oral presentation of topic 1 to 5 will present his/her work in the Friday morning session of the Wintermeeting.
Authors of abstracts accepted for poster presentation present their work during the poster session of the Wintermeeting.
Only junior first authors are considered for the BVGG price for best oral presentation and poster of the Wintermeeting.
- First author of the submitted abstract
- Present for presentation of their work at the Wintermeeting
- Not having a PhD degree
- Have never received a price/award of the BVGG-SBGG
Content of the abstract
Title of abstract: 150 characters max.
Body of abstract:
- Limited to 250 words
- Contains: Purpose of the study, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- No table or graphs are presented in the abstract